Pages

Mar 1, 2018

PokerStars' Parent Company Expands Its Sports Betting Business With CrownBet Investment

The Stars Group has bought 62 percent of CrownBet Holdings Pty Limited for approximately $117.7 million. CrownBet is one of Australia's most popular online sports betting operators. The remaining 38 percent of the company is owned by CrownBet's founder and CEO, Matthew Tripp, who will continue ...
by

QuickBooks Self-Employed

Bigger tax refunds. Better organization. Manage your deductions with QuickBooks Self-Employed .